- Pool sessions starting Monday 7th November 2016 @ 7.45pm – Places available
- Sunday 11December AGM Duke William Starkhomes Matlock 7.00pm
- 20 November Committee Meeting Duke William Starkhomes Matlock 7.00pm
- Recreational paddling Session Wednesday nights, 7.00pm – click for more
- Slalom Session Thursday nights, 7.00pm – click for more
- GET INSPIRED – How to get into Canoe Slalom
Welcome to our website
Matlock Canoe Club are based south of the Peak District National Park within Central Derbyshire.
Please look around the website, and feel free to contact us for more information.
Club Honorary President, 2015
Matlock Canoe Club was founded in 1984, and since then has been involved in the development of the sport, particularly in the areas of competitive disciplines of Canoe Slalom and White Water Racing on both placid water and white water, and the club has a growing recreational and Sea kayaking groups of all ages and abilities.
Our aim is to enable people of all types and ages to enjoy paddling safely on moving water and to improve their skills by providing a community of like minded people.
Colin Matchett Club Chairperson, 2015
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org